Lessons, the best word to describe 2019. Without a doubt 2019 taught me several things about myself, and life in general. It also whooped my ass! You ever go through so much you question God’s intentions? Have to take a real good look at yourself? I literally said to God, “Bruh, I’m good on the lessons! I’m good for at least the next 5 years, easy.”
Here are a few things I learned in 2019:
- Health is wealth only if you make it a priority
- You can’t heal what you don’t confront
- You can do a lot of things, but you can’t do all the things
- More money won’t fix bad spending habits
- The life you desire is on the other side of fear.
- Age is really just a number
- Parenting is a gift.
- Saying no to things you hate is an act of self care.
- Friends are a necessity.
- A relationship is a partnership.
- A spiritual foundation is a must.
What lessons did you learn in 2019 that will help you in 2020?
Until next time…🦋